Join our Tribe! Get new strategies every week on how to be more productive, confident, and happy.
There have always been a few important principles that account for most of the progress that we make in our lives.
These have the greatest effect on our health, on our happiness and also on our bank accounts.
In this episode, I talk about productivity.
It’s how we begin our day that dictates it’s quality.
A few morning routines could be extremely damaging since they take over our best hours of the day.
I elaborate on these routines and how we can get rid of them to utilise each day to it's full potential.
In this episode, Meghana talks about Mediocrity and how often people fall into its deceptive trap.
Contrary to what most people fear, its way more easy to perform with excellence than to do so with mediocrity.
1. In this episode, Meghana talks about how maintaining a personal journal is an important discipline in building greater knowledge and a greater understanding of our own self.
2. Self Journaling has two-fold benefits - Firstly, it allows you to capture all the aspects of the present moment for the future. This helps you in capturing the lessons from those events to be invested for a better future of your own self.
3. The second benefit is that every act of writing about your life helps you think more objectively about it, slowing down the flow of information.
4. All successful men and women who have really accomplished great heights have been having the discipline to maintain a personal journal at all times.
Taking action every single day is a major discipline that leads you to progress. Practicing them everyday increases your self-worth.
It does not matter how small or how insignificant the activity is, but it is within these obscure but important disciplines that the greatest opportunities exist.
Unless we learn to take care of the little opportunities that come our way, we will never be able to master the disciplines of becoming happy or prosperous. The major accomplishments in life begin with mastering these.
The idea is to work on one’s discipline by taking daily minuscule actions which is when success really begins to kick off.
Do not allow any error in judgement to make you think that letting things slide would not make any major difference to your life.
And finally, harnessing the power of imagination to your benefit, you can always ponder and imagine the huge possibilities that life has to offer.
Emotional vibrancy helps one to experience and generate more joy and energy in life.
It is the quality of harnessing zest and positive energy in oneself. It provides a sense of calm and inner peace even during life’s challenges.
You can learn to cultivate emotional vibrancy by practicing simple things such as physical movements, focus on increasing your strength and balance, caring for others and being open to new experiences in life.
Learning to deal with rejection is a vital quality to learn on the way to success.
Rejection is but a myth - the fact is you haven’t asked enough.
As Mark Victor Hansen says - what you want, what’s you.
Someone somewhere is waiting for you and your ideas. Just go out there and ASK.
1. Food is a reflection of the divine. It sustains, nourishes and fortifies life in this body.
2. Food, thoughts and breath - all of these require absolute mindfulness.
3. In this era where a plethora of diets are available, it’s important to understand what’s the right food for your body.
4. Our body’s intelligence guides our food choices. It has the power to decide what nourishes it - a decision that’s over and above your beliefs and conditioning.
5. Mindfully taking responsibility of your platter leads to better health, less wastage and compassion for the planet and gratitude towards Mother Earth..